Easy Nutella Christmas Tree
Twist each branch of the tree.
Easy nutella christmas tree. Spread nutella on one sheet of pastry and sprinkle with diced almonds. Add sugar and cinnamon and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Keep the apples in a bowl with the lemon juice.
Add the chocolate spread. Preheat your oven to 180 c. Transfer to baking sheet.
How to make a nutella christmas tree roll out the puff pastry. Place the other sheet of puff pastry on top. Cut out both puff pastry sheets in the shape of a christmas tree.
Easy to follow nutella recipe idea using puff pastry and almonds too. Remove puff pastry from the freezer at least 30 minutes before use. Cut slits on both sides spacing them about 1 inch apart or about 2 cm leaving.
Spread nutella over the puff pastry with a tablespoon or brush. Give your kids a bowl with a few spoons of nutella in it. To make it easier to spread you can.
Cut slits on both sides spacing them 1 centimeter apart leaving the center. Advertisement step 2 roll out one puff pastry sheet into a large rectangle on a lightly floured surface and place on the prepared. Twist each strip of pastry twice.
- Artificial Christmas Tree Vs Real Christmas Tree
- Awatenbou No Santa Claus Lyrics English
- Big Christmas Tree Diy Ideas
- Amazing Coca Cola Christmas Truck Made With Aluminum Cans And Lids
- Bell Jingle Bell Cartoon
- All ä Want Christmas You Lyrics
- Black Woman Santa Claus
- Bells Jingle Bells Variety
- Black Box Xmas Trees
- Are Christmas Tree Lights Expensive To Run
- Bad German Santa Claus
- Animation Of Christmas Tree
- Bad Piggies Santa Claus S Flying Sleigh
- Bad Santa Claus
- Blue Christmas Tree Worm
- Belgium Flag And Christmas Tree Emoji
- Before Nightmare Christmas
- Are Christmas Tree Worms Decomposers
- Bell Jingle Bell Song Video
- All You Want For Christmas Noten