Christmas Tree Book Diy
You ll need a paperback book you ve read many times or picked up one or more at the thrift store.
Christmas tree book diy. You are going to start folding 50 numbered. Fold back the pages and break down the spine so it becomes more flexible and opens up the pages of the book. Book christmas tree diy other simple ways to make a christmas tree with books if you have same colored hard covered books then arrange them in a reverse way one on top of the other.
Long term readers will know all about the tree i make yearly which is seriously easy to do and light on the planet too. Diy christmas tree of books. Tear off the outer cover and a few of the first and end pages.
Which can only mean one this the branch christmas tree. Put big and heavy books into the base to make the tree more stable. Instructions if your book is more than 1 inch thick use an exacto or utility knife to cut it down to 1 inch depending on the.
Open the book wide at the halfway point. The red lights give your book christmas tree a ravishing look. You ll need about 80 or more books depending on the tree size that you want and led lights.
You don t need more. I actually kept most of the branches that i had from last year s tree read more. All you need to do is just to arrange them in the shape of a tree.
- Christmas Tree Gnomes Diy
- Christmas Tree From Home Alone 2
- Christmas Tree Gif Transparent Background
- Christmas Tree Gif Cat
- Christmas Tree Formation Soccer
- Christmas Tree Gif For Email
- Christmas Tree Handmade
- Christmas Tree Garland Craft
- Christmas Tree Gift Box Decoration
- Christmas Tree Gift Tag Template
- Christmas Tree Gifs
- Christmas Tree From Recycled Paper
- Christmas Tree Gif Images
- Christmas Tree Hair Bow
- Christmas Tree Gif File
- Christmas Tree Gift Box Origami
- Christmas Tree Folding Branches
- Christmas Tree Handprint Art
- Christmas Tree Hat Pattern
- Christmas Tree Graph Math Aids Com